Greenville Grease Recycling
We have teamed up with the City of Denton to collect your used Cooking Grease Recycling
Specializing in kitchen grease disposal and restaurant grease recycling in Denton, we at black sheep grease are readily available to assist. Call us today and we will provide you with a used oil dumpster and A maintenance-free service schedule. And as an incentive to continue to recycle you will be provided with a cash rebate for the oil recycled.
Needing a custom solution
We at Black sheep grease also offer additional service through the building of custom grease bins and grease pumping systems for specialty restaurant installations. These systems can offer a fast disposal transition from the fryer with added safety.
We also provide pressure washing services for dumpster areas that are becoming unmanageable. Please call today for a quote and get set up to get started.
Recycling Drop-Off Center Locations:
- North Lakes Park, Windsor Drive at Hinkle Drive
- 703 N. Elm St., West Congress Street at North Elm Street
- Landfill 1527 S. Mayhill Rd. (Open M-Sat. 7 am – 4 pm)
- Drop off household hazardous waste at the Home Chemical Collection facility located at 1527 S. Mayhill Rd. Denton, TX 76208. The facility is open 7 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Schedule a curbside collection by calling (940) 349-8700 between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday-Friday. Please note that chemicals set out without a scheduled pickup will not be collected.
- Chemicals must be in their original labeled containers, except for used motor oil and cooking oil.
- Collect oil in a container with a screw-top lid.
- Container size limit of 10 gallons (liquid) or 50 pounds (dry weight) per collection.
- Used motor oil and used cooking oil (screw top lid)
- Batteries of all kinds
- Paint of all kinds
- Lightbulbs of all kinds
- Household cleaners
- Aerosol cans
- Automotive fluids and fuels
- Lawn and garden items including fertilizer, pesticides and weed killers
- Pool chemicals and additives
- Vanishes, strippers, turpentine and stains
- Glues and epoxies
- Ammunition and explosives
- Commercial waste
- Chemicals not in original containers
- Medical waste
- Nuclear/radioactive waste
- Propane and butane cylinders
- Tires and trash
- Unidentified chemicals
- Compressed gas
- Pharmaceuticals (Contact your local pharmacy for drug disposal options.)
Many of the items collected through the City of Denton Home Chemical Center are still usable, and are available to other residents at no charge. If an item is available in most stores, is in good condition, and at least half-full, we place it on our shelves at the ReUse Store. Examples of items available at the ReUse store include paints, household cleaners, and lawn and garden chemicals.
The ReUse Store is open to all City residents, at no charge. Residents can collect up to four items per day.
ReUse Store Location and Hours of Operation:
1527 S. Mayhill Rd., Building 300
Denton, TX 76208
Open Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-4p.m.
Black Sheep Grease is an LLC company that collects grease from various restaurants in the DFW area. I had the pleasure of meeting Jason, the owner of Black Sheep Grease. Very professional company. I took a ride day and was able to see the process of collecting, processing and disturbing the restaurant's unwanted grease. I also was able to see first hand how this company treats its customers, and provide service to them.
I would highly recommend using Black Sheep Grease. They are very professional and treat their customers very good.
A awesome company to work with. They have various recycling centers around the DFW where you can drop off your used cooking oil.
This company has outstanding customer service, is ethical and trustworthy company. They have recycling center across the DFW area so customers can dispose of there cooking grease. A christian based business based out of Aurora TX
There are many good reasons to recycle. The more we recycle the fewer materials have to be used for the manufacture of new products. Recycling is good for both the economy and the environment. Recycling has become a major industry, from those employed in the recycling of used materials to those employed in turning recycled […]
Are you worried about what to do with the used cooking oil that you can’t drain in your sink or throw away in a regular trash bin? Fret not! Several companies in America offer used cooking oil collection, pickup, and recycling services, which makes the whole process hassle-free for you and has many benefits. Let’s […]
Selling waste vegetable oil (WVO) is an innovative, environmentally-friendly solution for recycling used vegetable oil. If your restaurant uses vegetable oil on a large scale, instead of discarding it afterward, you can sell it to generate extra income. What Are The Benefits? Not only does recycling WVO help boost your profit, but there are also […]
grease trap | grease trap service | grease traps for restaurants | oil recycling | used cooking oil recycling | kitchen grease disposal | cooking oil disposal|